Easy and popular Thai dessert called "Kluay Khai Chuam" that top with coconut cream. A Thai version of the classic creme caramel dessert that is super-easy to make, solf for your mouth delicious, and healthier than traditional creme caramel! This is a good dessert choice for you. It also makes an elegant dessert to serve guests or take to a party. Best of all.
- 6 baby bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup water
- 3 pandanus leaves
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp rice flour
- Pour sugar and water in a pan, bring to boil on medium-low heat, stir frequently until the sugar is dissolved.
- Wash pandanus leaves, ties a knot and add in syrup, stir frequently until the syrup is quite thick.
- Cut both end of baby banana, cut skin at long side and peel.
- Add peeled baby bananas in the syrup, simmer until the bananas change to dark yellow.
- Pour coconut cream in a pot, bring to boil on medium heat, then add salt and rice flour, stir frequently until the mixture is thick, remove from heat and set aside for topping.
- Place baby bananas in syrup on a plate, top with coconut cream and serve immediately.