A Confection of bean coated with egg or Thai called "Khanom Han-Dtrah" A dessert flake used in traditional marriage. This indicates that the woman was hit by fiancee. This made from chickpea husk dress. That much of the mold with sugar and a small square piece of press to the middle and then to wrap the sink. This type of candy is another dessert that looks appetizing. Because of the mincemeat and egg to be clothed with yellow gold together neatly.
- 1 cup ground steamed skinned yellow bean
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups white jasmine water
- 1 tsp begetable oil
- Mix yellow bean.sugar. coconut crean and salt together in a brass deep-pan.
- Heat and stir until it is thickK (cooked yellow bean)
- Make cooked yellow bean into one-square and about half-inch thick and press down in the middle.
- Separate yolk into one bowl and albumen into another bowl. Pinch thin skin of yourk .
- Dissolve sugar into white jasmine water and heat until boiling.
- Then boil at low heat for syrup.
- Dip cooked yellow bean cubes in yolk.
- Then put into the boiling syrup for 3-5 minuted and take up into a bowl.
- Beat 2 eggs only mixed.
- Add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Heat frying pan at low heat.
- Grease the pan with a little vegetable oil.
- Spraed yolk into the pan in the form of netting by fingers (Don’t turn the eggs face down, or coating will not be possible) Then bring it out.
- Place netting yolk with the pan-attached face down.
- Then cut into square sharp.
- Put the bean cube in the middles and wrap.
- Scented with incense or white jasmine.