Khanom Chaw-moung or Steamed dark indigo flower flour with filling is another Thai dessert. It not easy to find in present or not easy for me to make it myself also :P . If you really want to taste I suggest try to do by yourself better then out to find from somewhere else. It more difficult to find from another shop in present. This dessert will consist of 2 parts dark indigo flower is part of the flour dessert And the mincemeat. First, we continue to hand a nucleus.
- 1/2 cup small diced of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup shredded dried stirred peanut
- 1/4 cup tapped dried stirred white sesame
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp small diced boiled fat of pork
- Heat a pan and pour the all of the ingredients filling into a hot pan.
- Then stir the filling until well mixed.
- Lift the pan from heat.
- Add sugar and stir the hot filling until fine.
INGREDIENT: Dark indigo flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 tbs arrow root flour
- 3 cups white jasmine flower water
- 1/2 cup thick vine bearing dark indigo water
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix 3 kinds of flour together
- Pour white jasmine flower water little by little knead the flour for 5 minutes.
- Then pour the whole white jasmine flower water.
- Soak vine bearing dark indigo flower in hot water and strain.
- Squeeze limes to change into bright color.
- Add color into flour and stir until mixed.
- Strain the mixture pour into a brass pan.
- Stir the mixture at the low heat until the cooked flour comes off easiky.
- Then take the pan out from heat.
- Knead and make the cooked flour into small ball shape.
- Make small balls into bulge shape at the bottom (Do not make it to thin) Put the filling down.
- Cover and make into flower by using tweezers.
- Steam the flower in a double boiler for 4-5 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the cooked flower flour with viscid