Young coconut (maphrao on). Young coconut is found in most open-air markets is also fairly widely available from street vendors. Easily recognizable as a cylinder topped by a point cost is usually 10 baht, occasionally 15, sometimes as high as 20. Even some restaurants carry them, usually still very reasonable.
- 2 tbsp. Agar Agar
- 5 tbsp. sugar
- young coconut
- Cut the shell like in the photo
- Boil coconut juice
- Add sugar and Agar Agar then wait until it's dissolved.
- Then, pour it over the filter cloth.
- Add young coconut
- Pour it in a block or back into the shell .
- Then, leave in refrigerator until it gets solid.
The normal storage temperature is 2 days storage in a refrigerator 2 weeks.