This Crispy Gelatin or “Woon Krob” in Thai. This Crispy Gelatin is version for the kids' dessert favorite is also gelatin-free, as well as those colorful with longer keep. Most of the child are like.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of gelatin powder
- 2 cups of floating jasmine water
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tbsp of arrow root flour
- Artificial food color or nature color
- Mix gelatin powder with floating jasmine water to pot.
- Put the pot on fire and stir it until gelatin melt.
- Add sugar and stir it until it melt then filter it with white and thin fabric.
- Put gelatin on fire again and simmer it until it sticky then put it down from fire.
- Split gelatin for mixing with food color.
- Pour gelatin to mold or tray and let it become stiff.
- Cut harden gelatin in little piece.
- Sun-Dried it for 3 times or until its skin hard.