:D Don't laugh with the name of my dessert as we do. I don't know why this dessert got this name "Leum Gleun or forget swallowed" I also looking for history of them. Some old people saying that may be because of this dessert exotic and classic smoothing and very delicious that why they are don't want to swallow, they like the dessert stay longer in their mouth that why they are forgot swallowed. What do you think??
Ingredients For Base
- 600 g Mung Bean Flour
- 2 cups Rose or Jasmin Water
- 150 g Sugar
- 2-3 Food Coloring
- Banana leave or molds
- Mix the flour, rose water, and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Warm over a medium heat, stir until it goes clear.
- Drop onto banana leave prepared and leave it cool.
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rice flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients warm over a medium heat, stirring until the coconut thickens and rice flour is cooked through.
- Turn off the heat
- Pour a thin layer over the mung bean mixture.
- Sprinkle a few toasted sesame seeds to garnish.