Pineapple Juice is the sweet juice extracted from pineapples. It is sold unsweetened and sweetened in cans or bottles and as frozen concentrate, and used in many drink recipes, from ordinary mixed drinks to high proof punches.
- 1 Whole Cleaned And Skinless Pineapple
- 1 Cup Of Crushed Ice (Optional Garnish)
- 1 Large Fresh Mint Sprig (Optional Garnish)
- To create this fresh and delicious juice recipe, please take out your juicing machine.
- I like to check that the machine is clean and sterile before using it, as it can collect dust while in storage.
- Next you will need to thoroughly clean and rinse your pineapple under cool running tap water.
- Moving forward, next trim the skin off of the pineapple, and then proceed to remove the hard core at it's center.
- Finally you will need to place a tall glass under the juice machine spout.
- Next cut your pineapple into pieces that can fit into your juicer, and then turn the machine on and begin feeding each piece into it one by one.
- Depending on the moisture content and freshness of your pineapple, they will generally yield juice equal to about 10% of their overall size.
- Pure pineapple juice can be really sweet, so you may want to garnish it with a cup of crushed iced, which will dilute it's sweetness slightly.
- Decorate your glass with an optional fresh mint sprig.