Khanom Sanae Chun is made of flour sugar, coconut cream and egg yolks stirred together till dry. Then, form the mixture to be "Look Chun" a kind of fruit. The finished dessert looks like natural Look Chun.
- ½ cup glutinous flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup chun ted powder (Wikipedia)
- 2 cup thick coconut cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1. Sift glutinous rice flour, rice flour, and Chun Ted powder together.
- 2. Mix coconut cream and sugar together. Heat the mixture till the sugar dissolves, strain with muslin.
- 3. Add the mixed flour in Step 1. Stir well on low heat till thick.
- 4. Let warm, mix egg yolks. Heat the pan and stir the mixture again till the mixture dried.
- 5. Add a little bit of yellow color.
- 6. Form the mixture to be Look Chun. Garnish with brown color.
This recipe about 70 pieces.
Search for Nutmeg Powder