I know that Thailand is not the origin of the cultivated bananas. The history and seems to be in Malaysia. But here in Thailand. It is widely cultivated bananas. Because banana plants are growing and can grow easily in all weather conditions, we find ways to eat a banana in a long time. We have found that Bringing the fried bananas. Can be stored for up to a month.
- 1 kg. Raw banana split certain slant
- ¾ cup or 150 g Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- 3 liters of oil
- 2 liters of water for soaking while banana peel.
- 2 tbsp vinegar (mixed with water).
- The raw banana peel soaking in vinegar water mixture (2 liters of water put vinegar 2 tablespoon) to approximately 5 minutes long black banana has made clear, clean water drain.
- Slices raw banana then put in the plastic bag Cover. Let stand for 12 hours or over night. Separate the bananas into pieces.
- Combine salt, sugar and water in the pot, bring to a boil stir to dissolve, add butter stir until completely melted and smooth Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a heavy frying pan or a wok, Begin heating the oil over medium high heat. ( If you have a deep frying pan or a wok, fill those with vegetable oil and make sure the oil is hot )
- Mix the banana and the batter syrup To incorporate. Brings to fry in hot oil immediately. Fry until golden brown and crispy. Place on a colander or strainer in a larger pan to drain the oil.
- Place the mixture on the tray and spread immediately while hot.
- Let cool completely before storing in air tight container.
- or sealed in a plastic bag. Can store approximately 1 month.