Khao Tang Naa Tang within the meaning of the ancient rice stick frying pan or pot bottom, and then shovel out to dry Stored for a long review. And bring out the shovel and sliced. Dry under sun dried fried sliced to the rising swell. Thai Style Rice Crackers served with Prawn Sauce is a Thai snack. it’s crisp Rice Crackers and serve with a little spicy and sweet sauce. Most we take on a classic party dish.
- 300 g rice cracker
- ½ cup minced pork
- ½ cup minced prawn
- 1¾ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup ground roasted peanut
- 1 dried red spur chili, seeded and soaked in water
- 1 tbsp finely sliced garlic
- 1 tsp finely sliced coriander root
- 1 tbsp finely sliced shallot
- 1 chopped coriander plant
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 – 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cups cooking oil, for deep-frying
Preparation: for Rice Crackers
- Bring the rest of cooked rice press in the round or square molding as you desired.
- And bring to dry under the sun 1-2 days and then fried in hot oil.
- Preheat the oil over medium heat. Fry the rice crackers a few pieces at a time.
- Turn to brown on both sides, remove and drain.
- Pound the garlic, coriander root, dried chili and pepper finely.
- Bring the coconut milk to the boil over medium heat.
- When a film of oil surfaces, add the coriander paste and sauté until fragrant.
- Add minced prawns and pork, stir to combine and cooked through.
- Season to taste with sugar and fish sauce, stir well.
- When the mixture returns to the boil, stir in peanut and shallots.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle fresh coriander over the top.
- Serve with fried rice crackers or toast.