Deep fried Salapao is Chinese style breakfast type at most will be sold in the morning on the street food in conjunction with deep-fried dough stick. As a snack serving with hot coffee, hot tea, and soy milk. The taste should be crispy outside and chewy inside. Present we can found some at night on the street food also.
- 1 kg of all purpose flour
- 350 g of palm sugar
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tsp of yeast
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of ammonia
- oil for fry
- Mix flour with baking soda and sift it then add yeast and leave it on the rest plate.
- In other blow mix sugar, salt and ammonia to water, stir it until it melt and mix well.
- Pour mixed flour into then knead it until it mix well. Leave it for 4 hours.
- Sculpt flour to round shape and press it then fry it in hot oil for a while or until it changes color to brown.
- Serve hot with hot drink.