Organic Thai Rice Crackers are a delicious traditional Thai snack made from crunchy puffed brown or white rice. These gluten free,dairy free treats are hand-made using organically grown produce and are ideal for a healthy snack,kids’ lunch boxes,party nibbles,or an afternoon treat.
- 300 gms rice cracker
- ½ cup water
- 400 gms Brown Sugar
- Bring the rest of cooked rice press in the round or square molding as you desired.
- And bring to dry under the sun 1-2 days and then fried in hot oil.
- Preheat the oil over medium heat. Fry the rice crackers a few pieces at a time.
- Turn to brown on both sides, remove and drain.
- Add brown sugar in a saucepan and stir to dissolve, continue boiling, and the sugar will start to change to almost thick turn off the stove.
- Take a spoon and make swirls on the rice crackers and leave it to cool.