Kha-Nom Sa Li or Thai Steamed Egg Cake is one of the auspicious sweets of Thailand, we believed that make life flourished and multiplied. We most use in ceremony. Texture of the pastry is light and fluffy and sweet aroma. Kha-Nom Sa Lee texture like sponge cake, the flavor is not too sweet and it is very solf.
- 300 grams Cake flour
- 10 Duck Eggs
- 400 grs Sugar
- 1-2 Tsp. Emolsifier
- Jasmine extract
- Raisin or any glazed fruit
- Pastry paper
- Mix duck egg with food mixer with medium speed, alternate with adding sugar until change to smooth cream.
- Then add Emulsifier and turn to low speed. Add flour and turn off machine.
- Add jasmine extract.
- Place pastry paper into the mold and pour mixed flour into mold. Sprinkle with raisin or any glazed fruit.
- Turn on the stove medium heat. Place the steaming pot on the stove.
- Put the mold place into the steaming pot and steam in a boiling water for 10-20 minutes (depend on mold size).
- Serve by cut into square size. You can serve together with tea or coffee.
- yeah...enjoy!! ^^