This sweet Pandan Noodles with Coconut Milk or "Lod Chong Nam Ka Ti" called in Thai and serve with ice on top. Famous summer recipe.
- 2 cups of rice flour
- 1 cup of palm sugar
- 1/2 cup of concentrated pandanus squeeze
- 7 cups of red lime water
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Knead rice flour with pandanus squeeze and red lime water, add it little by little until it well combine.
- Filter with white and thin fabric.
- Add rice flour to brass pan and put it on fire.
- Stir it until it sticky but do not let it too dry or waterly.
- Pour cool water to basin.
- Pour pandanus squeeze to can which has medium hole around the bottom then press and let ingredient come out from that hole to cool water.
- Try to change water if you see it become hot.
- Mix coconut milk with palm sugar and salt and boil it.
- When serve, mix lod chong with coconut milk and add some little ice on top.