Fluffy cup-shaped Desserts or Thai call "Khanom Pui Fai" is a sweet and colorful Thai dessert, usually served on a special occasion such as a party to celebrate one's promotion. Also you can find from street food.
- 500 g. wheat flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 duck eggs
- 2 tbsp. S.P. (leavening agent)
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- 2 cup water
- Beat the eggs well at a high speed.
- Add S.P. (leavening agent) and continue beating for about 5 minutes.
- Gradually and alternately add sugar and water
- Add milk and beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Fold in wheat flour alternately with water , using a low speed beater.
- Pour three -quarter of water into the steamer and heat to boil.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cake cups held in the aluminum molds.
- Arrange the mold in the steamer tray.
- Steam on medium heat for about 12 minutes.
- Remove the cooked Pui Fai from the aluminum molds.
- Leave to cool.